Weds & Thurs 8 - 9 November
- Prepare the venue
- Build and set up the bars
- Erect the racking for the barrels
- Tap and vent the beer
The beer festival is being organised by a small team of volunteers but we need to expand our numbers in order to set everything up, ensure the smooth running of each session and clear up after the festival has finished.
If you have some spare time next November and want to join in the fun and be a part of what is going to be a fantastic fund raising event, please contact us and let us know when you might be able to help and with which tasks.
No previous experience is needed but you will need to be punctual, reliable, hardworking and good at dealing with the public.
Sunday 12 November
- Dismantle the bars and racking
- Remove beer barrels
- Load vans with bars, racking, barrels
- Clean the venue
Friday 10 & Saturday 11 November:
- Ticket, cash desk and door duties
- Serve behind the bars
- Glass collection and cleaning
- Bus stop and directional duties